How to check aadhar card status by name
Aadhaar Card is basically a unique positive identification offered by the Government of India to its residents and also to the foreign people living in India. Aadhaar Card contains 12 digit unique identity range which is additionally said to be as UID or unique positive identification that remains unique in future still.
Aadhar Card Status By Name
The purpose of issuing this unique identification is to provide every part of Asian country with a unique identification via that single window authorization become possible each for Government as well as non-Government services in frequent years. Also, it will reduce the number of documents required to persuade registered in offices. Without a doubt, Aadhaar may be a unique identification card; thus no subject will implement for any replacement card since it is already merged with their unique life science.
Here is the process of checking the status of Aadhaar Card by name.
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar Card https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select appropriate option like “Enrolment Number” or “Aadhaar Number”
- Type your complete name
- Type your valid e-mail id.
- Type your registered phone number
- Now click on the “Get OTP” option.
- You will receive the OTP or One Time Password on your e-mail id or mobile number.
- Type the received OTP number in the given box.
- Click on the option “Verify OTP”.
- You’ll get a message on your phone number with your Enrollment Id or Aadhaar card number
- Now visit the site https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select suitable option like “Aadhaar”, or “Enrollment Id” under the category of “I have”.
- Type your Enrollment Id or AADHAR card number, mobile number, security text, Pin Code, and full name.
- Click on the option “Get OTP”.
- You will get the OTP on your email address or mobile number
- Type the OTP you got on your phone in the given box and then click on the button “Validate-and-Download”.
- Now your e-Aadhar card will be downloaded on your system. You need to type your pin code as the password at the time of opening the PDF document.
- Now you can make a print out of your e-Aadhaar card
Previously, no system was there where people could check the status of their AADHAR card by name. We have been closely observing the growth in this industry and now several websites have updated their pages once a system was arrived wherein people can easily check the status of their AADHAR card. Previously, there was the only method to check the status of Aadhar card on the net with the help of your acknowledgement enrollment slip information or through SMS or by phone. There are several websites on the web that will allow you to check the Aadhar card status through your acknowledgement enrollment slip. If you have your acknowledgement enrollment slip with you and the current status shows as successfully processed, then you can download your Aadhar card and make its duplicate copy.
Check Your Aadhar Status Online With Few Easy Steps
Since the time, Aadhar card was introduced it has only been made important by the day. Today, linking your aadhar card with your every important document has been made mandatory by the Modi government. Therefore, having an aadhar card is of utmost importance today. Without an aadhar card, you will exempt from all the benefits provided by the government, and you may also face serious consequences. In order to avoid such circumstances, you should apply for an aadhar card today and be free of all tensions. In case, you have applied for your aadhar card recently but, it has not delivered to you yet, you can inquire about its status online. For your convenience, we have discussed the step to do in details.
How To Enquiry About Your Aadhar Card Status Online?
To inquire about your aadhar card status online is the easiest way. All you have to do is sit in front of your computer screen and enter some details, and that’s it. The only thing you need in order to complete the process is the acknowledgment slip which was given to you in the enrolment center. But for people, who are not aware of the steps, they can read the steps outlined below and help themselves.
Here you go with the steps:
- First head of the official UIDAI website and open the aadhar status page.
- Once you open the page, you will be asked to enter the 14-digit enrolment number, 14-digit date and the time of enrolment. Check your acknowledgment slip for the details. You will find the details on the top part of the slip.
Now enter the details in their respective boxes.
- Enter the captcha correctly so, that you can carry on with the process.
- Once you are done entering the captcha, click on the ‘check status’ option. The status of your aadhar card enrolment will be revealed to you.
- One should note that this process is only for checking the status of a new aadhar card application. In case you have lost or misplaced your aadhar card and wish to download a copy of the same in order to get a printout of it then, you will have to check for the process to download a copy of your aadhar card online.
Now that, you know the steps to inquire about your aadhar card status online, hopefully, you will be able to do it all by yourself without any issue. After all, it’s a very easy process and can be done by anyone actually. You should remember one thing that having an aadhar card in today’s time is the most important thing. Therefore, if you haven’t applied for your aadhar card yet then, you should hurry and do so before, you face any trouble. After all, only a fool will ignore applying for an aadhar card. Aadhar card allows you to avail all the important benefits that you deserve being the citizen of India.
You may come across a scenario that your aadhaar card has the wrong date of birth which is printed. It may occur in circumstances like you have provided the wrong date of birth by any mistake, or there has been a mistake in printing the date of birth. In either way, there is a provision which is given by the government to the citizen of India, stating a correction in the date of birth. To do so, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
The Steps Involved in Changing the Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card
Following mentioned are some of the simple steps which are involved if you want to change the date of birth on your aadhaar card.
- The first step which is involved in correcting your date of birth in the aadhaar card is to go and visit the website, https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
- Once you have visited the website, you are asked to input two credentials, that is, your unique aadhaar card number and also the captcha which will be given there. Once you have inputted your correct credentials successfully, click on the option saying, “Send OTP.”
- Now, you will be receiving an OTP, which is the “One Time Password.” This OTP will be sent to the registered phone number or mobile number against your corresponding aadhaar card.
- Once you have received the OTP, you are required to enter the received OTP in the corresponding field, which will come up once you have clicked on “Send OTP” in the initial stages. After you have successfully entered the OTP, click on the option saying “Submit.”
- Once you have clicked on “Submit,” you will be directly redirected to the page of “Data Update Request Centre.”
- Now you have to locate the field corresponding to the ‘Date of Birth,’ and you also have to go ahead and click on the icon which portraits a radio. Now, click on the option which shows “Update.”
- Now, you have to enter your correct date of birth, that is, the date of birth which you wanted to change and once the same has been done, click on the option which says “Update.”
- You have to upload now the relevant documents which you will be asked for supporting your request to change the date of birth of your aadhaar card. Upload these documents and click on the option which says “Upload Data.”
- Now a request number will be automatically generated by the portal, which will obviously be unique. It is highly recommended that you do take a note of this number, in case you need it for any reference in the near future. Your request is thus processed, and you will be receiving your new aadhaar card with the necessary changes in around 14 days directly to your address of residence.
Thus, it is a very simple and easy process which one can follow and easily achieve. So, if you are someone facing the relevant situation, you can now go ahead and do the needful in a very easy and hassle-free experience.