Check Your Aadhar Status Online With Few Easy Steps
Since the time, Aadhar card was introduced it has only been made important by the day. Today, linking your aadhar card with your every important document has been made mandatory by the Modi government. Therefore, having an aadhar card is of utmost importance today. Without an aadhar card, you will exempt from all the benefits provided by the government, and you may also face serious consequences. In order to avoid such circumstances, you should apply for an aadhar card today and be free of all tensions. In case, you have applied for your aadhar card recently but, it has not delivered to you yet, you can inquire about its status online. For your convenience, we have discussed the step to do in details.
How To Enquiry About Your Aadhar Card Status Online?
To inquire about your aadhar card status online is the easiest way. All you have to do is sit in front of your computer screen and enter some details, and that’s it. The only thing you need in order to complete the process is the acknowledgment slip which was given to you in the enrolment center. But for people, who are not aware of the steps, they can read the steps outlined below and help themselves.
Here you go with the steps:
- First head of the official UIDAI website and open the aadhar status page.
- Once you open the page, you will be asked to enter the 14-digit enrolment number, 14-digit date and the time of enrolment. Check your acknowledgment slip for the details. You will find the details on the top part of the slip.
Now enter the details in their respective boxes.
- Enter the captcha correctly so, that you can carry on with the process.
- Once you are done entering the captcha, click on the ‘check status’ option. The status of your aadhar card enrolment will be revealed to you.
- One should note that this process is only for checking the status of a new aadhar card application. In case you have lost or misplaced your aadhar card and wish to download a copy of the same in order to get a printout of it then, you will have to check for the process to download a copy of your aadhar card online.
Now that, you know the steps to inquire about your aadhar card status online, hopefully, you will be able to do it all by yourself without any issue. After all, it’s a very easy process and can be done by anyone actually. You should remember one thing that having an aadhar card in today’s time is the most important thing. Therefore, if you haven’t applied for your aadhar card yet then, you should hurry and do so before, you face any trouble. After all, only a fool will ignore applying for an aadhar card. Aadhar card allows you to avail all the important benefits that you deserve being the citizen of India.