How to check aadhar card status by name
Aadhaar Card is basically a unique positive identification offered by the Government of India to its residents and also to the foreign people living in India. Aadhaar Card contains 12 digit unique identity range which is additionally said to be as UID or unique positive identification that remains unique in future still.
Aadhar Card Status By Name
The purpose of issuing this unique identification is to provide every part of Asian country with a unique identification via that single window authorization become possible each for Government as well as non-Government services in frequent years. Also, it will reduce the number of documents required to persuade registered in offices. Without a doubt, Aadhaar may be a unique identification card; thus no subject will implement for any replacement card since it is already merged with their unique life science.
Here is the process of checking the status of Aadhaar Card by name.
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar Card https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select appropriate option like “Enrolment Number” or “Aadhaar Number”
- Type your complete name
- Type your valid e-mail id.
- Type your registered phone number
- Now click on the “Get OTP” option.
- You will receive the OTP or One Time Password on your e-mail id or mobile number.
- Type the received OTP number in the given box.
- Click on the option “Verify OTP”.
- You’ll get a message on your phone number with your Enrollment Id or Aadhaar card number
- Now visit the site https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select suitable option like “Aadhaar”, or “Enrollment Id” under the category of “I have”.
- Type your Enrollment Id or AADHAR card number, mobile number, security text, Pin Code, and full name.
- Click on the option “Get OTP”.
- You will get the OTP on your email address or mobile number
- Type the OTP you got on your phone in the given box and then click on the button “Validate-and-Download”.
- Now your e-Aadhar card will be downloaded on your system. You need to type your pin code as the password at the time of opening the PDF document.
- Now you can make a print out of your e-Aadhaar card
Previously, no system was there where people could check the status of their AADHAR card by name. We have been closely observing the growth in this industry and now several websites have updated their pages once a system was arrived wherein people can easily check the status of their AADHAR card. Previously, there was the only method to check the status of Aadhar card on the net with the help of your acknowledgement enrollment slip information or through SMS or by phone. There are several websites on the web that will allow you to check the Aadhar card status through your acknowledgement enrollment slip. If you have your acknowledgement enrollment slip with you and the current status shows as successfully processed, then you can download your Aadhar card and make its duplicate copy.